Latest News

A Real Love Story – Kishan

Hello! friends,My name is kishan, i am pursuing BCA from Ignou, i had a great relationship with Nisha, m akela ni hu jiske sath esa hua, duniya m hazaaro log h jinke sath esa hota h, mai bhii unme se ek hu….
A Real Love Story – Kishan
A Real Love Story – Kishan


thik se yaad nai but baat un dino ki h jb m 10th k xam de rha tha, sab kuch thk tha, un dino to bas xam ki tension thi,ha us ki fikr ni thi jo kuch hone wala tha, hamesha khush rehne wala ladka, apna chain khone wala tha, achanak se apne opposite wali street mai ek ladki se jaan pehchan ho gyi thi, roj puchna k xam ksa hua,… day by day, wo milna jrurat bn gya, ek din mne us ladki ko apne ghr bulaya, or system pe ek presentatation bna k use propose kiya, but usne mna kr diya, mujhe yakeen tha ki ek din wo jarur haa kahegi, or meri ho jaayegi, last time mene use, raste ma chalte –chalte propose kiya or wo man gyi or mai chup-chap uske kaan pe I LOVE YOU bol ke chala gaya, it was very happiest moment of my life, gradually, our relaionship was getting very serious, but one day….. i had send an sms to her, but ye uska personal no. ni uske ghar ka tha jo ki uske dad se padh liya, or wo mere ghar aa gye, us waqt mere papa ne mujhe ek slap kiya or office chle gaye, but raat ko unhone mujhe bohot mara, even then as u can understand that’s my true and first love so how could i forgot that, so i got unconscious, but my dad called his dad and he displayed him some messages which sent by nisha, next day, i wouldn’t be able to leave the bed, after 3 days, i have gone outside, all of sudden she met me, she took my hand in her hand n said, i am sorry from my dad side, but still i want to continue this relationship, but i was not ready then i thought, as a girl she is ready to continue again, so how can i stop it, i said ok, i am ready, she was extremely happy, and in same moment, she hugged me, it was like a dream comes true, she was doing a computer course through an institute, so it was my daily routine to go ther in half day from my school, next day straight, i reached to my mama’s house, rather to go school, i forced him to get me a mobile, and fortunately he gave me a TATA phone, i took the phone, reached my school after school i went to her institute, she met me there, and i had shown her my mobile, she was really very happy to see, that finally, she can call me anytime, i gave her my no. now everything was fine, she called me and i went out to meet her, that was our daily routine, 
A Real Love Story – Kishan

everything was going fine, one day, i was sitting in a PCO, she came there and called someone, i was thinking that, who is this, whom she is calling, (because she was in cabinet) she called me n said someone wants to talk to you, so i entered in that cabinet, that was her friend, so i had words with her, then i gave the phone to her, i was standing there, n suddenly, i kissed her, she didn’t say any single word, however she always stopped me to touch her, but that day she didn’t stop me, maybe she thought that is my right, after that day she got more crazy for me, she gave me so many gifts, on occasions, like my birthday, chocolate day, and how can i forget, Valentine’s day, still i do have her all gifts, even sometimes i cry to see her gifts and all, i had proud to have her, because, she is one of very good girl, whom i had, she knows very well about my like and dislike, she knows, what i like or what not, the most important thing, her Eyes jo kabhi jhut ni bolti, uski ankhon m pyar saaf dikhayi deta h, mai akela nai hu jise uski ankhon se pyar hai, sach mai maine kabhi uski physics ko dekhke pyar ni kiya, agar kuch dekha to uska saaf dil, meri fikr, or uska pyar, kese bhul jao jab bhi mai akela tha, jab bhi mujhe uski jarurat thi, wo mere pas thi, hamesha usne mujhe itna pyar diya, ki mujhe kabhi laga hi ni wo meri family se alag thi, mere liye sabse bada gift ya ye kaho ki mere pas wo tha, jo shayad hi kisi k pas ho…. one day, i didn’t understand what wrong happened with me but she didn’t call me, she didn’t meet me even i called her she didn’t give me any response, I was for very nervous, then as I have completed my 12th so I got busy with my BCA admission, after one month my father lost his job, and I was very depressed, so I was searching job, and fortunately I got a BPO job, it was an international organization so I was working in night U.S shift, that is why, I got more busy, one I saw on the way, I have tried to stop her but all of sudden she got invisible, again I lost a chance to! get her back, now it’s been 2 years, ang she met me I had tried to convince her but she denied, even I confessed my all faults and mistakes, one day, she met me and I said to her that please give me your no. and I will not give your no. to anyone, and to be very fortunate, she gave me her no. now I am trying but she is not understanding, I am expressing my feelings but she doesn’t trust me, mai kya kry samajh mai ni ata, mai baar koshish karta hu or wo baar mere hosle todne ki koshish karti hai, but ye sach agar, apni life mai kisi se saccha pyar kiya to sirf wahi hai, aaj kisi ki kami sabse jada khalti hai to wahi hai, agar aaj sabse jada kisi ki jarurat hai to wahi, or mere dil mai kisi or ke liye oi jagah nahi hai, mai hamesha uska intzaar karta rahunga, chahe wo kitna bhi mana kare…… lekin mera vishwas hai ki ek din wo samjhegi or mere pas laut aayegi, galtiyan bhi to mene bohot ki hai, jinhe maaf karna har ladki ke liye ke liye ek challenge se kam nahi hai, ek chij jise mai dil se mantaa hu wo ye ki usne jab bhi kabi mere liye duaa ki wo khali nahi gyi, jab mai baar-baar reject ho raha tha, un dino wo mujhe mili or mene use bataya ki mai kal ek interview dene jaa raha hu lekin darta hu ki kahi reject naa ho jaou, usne sirf itna kaha ki mai dua karungi, or ye sach hua, uski dua khali nahi gyi. Or mujhe meri job mil gyi, agar esi ladki ko mai kho doon, to mujhse bada badkismat koi nahi hoga…. Usne kabhi or ladkiyo ki trah mujhse paisa kharch ni karwaya, kabhi mujhe hurt nahi kiya, aaj use yaad karke rone ke alawa mai kya kar sakta hu, uska intzaar karunga….! 

To ye thi meri Story,……..meri aduri kahani… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truelovetales | True Love Story And Shayari Collections Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2023-24

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates